Debuting sunken circles
Dr Hayot’s Technique
« To fill under eye circles the hyaluronic acid injection is performed deep at bone contact level. Very fine needles are used to reduce pain and hematoma. Hyaluronic acid injections are administered at bone contact level, in order to increase efficacy and lifespan. Although resorbable, the product is totally eliminated after 2 years. Hyaluronic acid injections should be renewed regularly after this period.
I use hyaluronic acid injections to fill sunken under eye circles. I find that hyaluronic acid is the product that resembles fat the most and if administered correctly, can give a natural-looking result.»
- Results from hyaluronic acid injections are sustainable yet not permanent. Results can last from 18 to 36 months.
- The hydrating properties of hyaluronic acid visibly plump up the skin from the deep layers of the dermis, where anti-wrinkle creams cannot reach.
- The hyaluronic acid injection procedure is fast and painless and there is no downtime required.
- Hyaluronic acid is both biocompatible and biodegradable. The treatment is suitable for all ages and all types of skin and cases of allergy are extremely rare.
- The product is injected little by little, so it is possible to perform as many adjustments as necessary to obtain the perfect result.
- Hyaluronic acid is reversible: hyaluronidase is an efficient hyaluronic acid antidote which dissolves the product present in the dermis if ever too much has been injected.