Dr Hayot’s Technique
After having administered a very superficial local anaesthetic to the temples, the jawline and the chin, I insert the surgical threads using a very fine needle. These barbed threads create a tightening effect when laced through the dermis and pulled taught. In terms of placement, I direct them in opposite directions (bidirectional): one upwards towards the temple region and the other downwards towards the chin.
Results are instantly visible. Volume at the cheeks is restored and the facial contour has a far more defined shape. I generally combine this treatment with Anti Wrinkles Treatment injections for the optimal anti-aging result.
- Results are natural and the procedure is reversible: the effect lasts 18 months.
- The procedure is quick and painless.
- The treatment is suitable for patients of all ages and all types of skin; there is no risk of allergy.
- The fineness of the stitches means that there is no trace of incision and there is no risk of haemorrhaging.
- Hematoma and bruising is rare. No downtime is required with this method.
- No downtime is required with this method.
- Anaesthetic : local, very light
- Length of the procedure : 30 minutes
- Hospitalization : None (performed in the medical practice)
- Downtime : None