Hollow eye treatment
dr hayot’s technique
The ideal blepharoplasty treatment for the hollow eye is peri-socket lipostructure of the upper eyelid and lower eyelid.
As a specialist in eyelid surgery, I perform this procedure with techniques that I have acquired over my twenty years of experience.
Occasionally the hollow eye is the result of a badly-executed and overly-aggressive aesthetic blepharoplasty where the surgeon has removed too much fat / skin from the patient’s eyelids. In this case, the solution is the same as the one used for the congenital hollow eye: peri-socket micro-lipostructure.»
- The result is permanent,
- A natural technique (analogue fat transplant) that guarantees a natural result
- Anaesthetic : potentiated local (neuroleptanalgesy)
- Length of the procedure : one hour
- Hospitalization : ambulatory
- Downtime : 8 to 15 days (presence of oedema and hematoma)