Lower eyelid blepharoplasty
dr hayot’s technique
An incision (using a laser scalpel) is made along the edge of the eyelashes so it is discrete. I work under the palpebral muscle (orbicularis muscle of the eye) to detach it completely and then reattach it. This results in a lower eyelid that appears more taught.
- Natural tightening of the eyelid
- Invisible scar, hidden along the ciliary edge
- No risk of natural expression being modified
- Hones the orbicularis muscle bulge (which often appears when smiling)
- Anaesthetic : potentiated local (neuroleptanalgesy)
- Length of the procedure : less than one hour
- Hospitalization : ambulatory
- Downtime : 6 days (stitches removed on 6th day).