Malar Pockets surgery
dr hayot’s technique
« An incision is made using a laser scalpel which is neatly hidden along the lash line. I then perform a sub-muscular lifting to tighten and fasten the excess muscle. ». I combine this technique with cheekbone lipostructure. This technique consists of re-injecting my patient’s fat, which has been extracted beforehand from the knee or the abdomen, to naturally improve the volume of the cheekbones.»
- Malar lifting treats orbicularis muscle slackening and, at the same time, the melting fat.
- Natural tightening of the muscle.
- The result of the micro-lipostructure is permanent.
- Invisible scar, hidden along the ciliary edge.
- Anaesthetic : potentiated local (neuroleptanalgesy)
- Length of the procedure : around an hour and a half
- Hospitalization : ambulatory
- Downtime : a dozen days