Treating sunken circles
dr hayot’s technique
«I use micro-lipostructure technique to help rectify sunken eyes. Visible, dark circles can occur where fat has been lost and it is important to restore volume. During the operation, I re-inject the patient’s fat which has been harvested from elsewhere in the body.
I combine the under-eye lipostructure with cheekbone, upper eyelid or temple lipostructure which helps to restore natural volume. This works particularly well for patients with considerable fat loss.».
- The only treatment for under-eye circles that offers a permanent result,
- A natural technique (analogue fat transplant), thus, guaranteeing the most natural possible result
- Anaesthetic : potentiated local (neuroleptanalgesy)
- Length of the procedure: around one hour
- Hospitalization : ambulatory
- Downtime : 8 to 10 days (presence of oedema)