dr hayot’s technique
« A mini facelift for the facial contours and the neck is a surgical procedure that consists of tightening the different structures which have slackened as a result of aging.
I sculpt the contours of the face by lifting the tissue upwards (vertical rise). This procedure is performed under anaesthetic and in the operating room.
With the lower mini facelift (cervico-facial lift), post-operative effects are minimal and my patients can go back to their normal activity after one week. A little bruising may appear around the neck which can easily be hidden with a scarf or make-up.»
- No visible scars.
- Skin detachment is minimal and the nerve is not uncovered during the procedure so there is little risk of facial paralysis.
- The incisions traced around and in front of the ear follow the nayural ear shape.
- No incision is made in the hair. This is to ensure that the hairline stays in its natural position.
- Anaesthetic : potentiated local (neuroleptanalgesy)
- Length of the procedure : one hour.
- Hospitalization : ambulatory
- Downtime : 7 to 10 days