MICRO FAT TRANSFER
Micro-lipostructure involves injecting very small amounts of similar fat into certain areas of the face in order to recreate the volumes that have dissolved. The injected fat is taken originally on the patient himself, which eliminates any risk of rejection of the product.
Why choose the volumizing fat injections?
For many years, aesthetic medicine was used to fill skin breaks and fill deep wrinkles with hyaluronic acid injections. Dr. Hayot has turned away from this method to favour fat injections!
Over the years, the cosmetic surgeon noticed that the hyaluronic acid he had injected into his patients in dark circles, cheekbones or temples had not disappeared and was not completely absorbable!
The result is much less natural and definitive than with fat injections! The Hyaluronic acid, when highly crosslinked (dense) creates puffy and uniform faces.
For more information, read Dr. Hayot's presentation: "Hyaluronic acid: an alarming finding"
THE BENEFITS OF VOLUMIZING FAT INJECTIONS
The advantages of the injection of volumizing fat are very numerous: they come to reinforce the idea that injections of hyaluronic acid are less indicated as a volume treatment of the face:
- When the technique is mastered by the cosmetic surgeon specialized in the face, the result is subtle and discreet. The volumes created at the level of the temples, cheekbones or upper eyelids combine harmoniously with the rest of the face. Unlike volumizing hyaluronic acid injections, faces are not swollen or puffy.
- Fat injections can be performed under local anaesthesia, which eliminates the risk of general anaesthesia.
- There is little or no risk to the patient's health. The technique is reliable and safe.
- The treatment is not painful, and the follow-up is simple.
- Unlike the recurrence of other aesthetic medicine treatments, the face lipofilling offers a definitive result.
before/after micro fat transfer
The vast majority of patients who have had lipofilling are extremely satisfied with the results of the operation.
A few days after lipofilling, the areas of the face that have been injected are slightly swollen, with small oedema, and it is not common to see bruising around the point of entry of the cannula injection. These side effects last eight to ten days and gradually fade. During recovery time, makeup can cover the treated area and hide the marks of the intervention to avoid desocialization. Read more
- Whether hollow eyes, dark circles, cheeks or cheekbones are treated with fat injections, the result is definitive.
- The stem cells found in the injected fat encourage the regeneration of the skin and in turn delay facial aging.
- The fat injection procedure is rapid and post-operative downtime is short.
- Lower eyelid lipofilling reduces dark circles) whether they are (red , blue or grey circles.
- Anaesthetic: neuroleptanalgesy or general anaesthetic
- Length of the procedure: around 1h30
- Hospitalization: ambulatory
- Downtime: 8 days due to the presence of lipostructure-related oedema.