Dermal Fillers Injections
Dr Hayot’s Technique
Hyaluronic acid, which is naturally present in the dermis, restores suppleness and softness to the skin. It is used in aesthetic medicine in its synthetic and biodegradable form to enhance volume and treat wrinkles.
« « I use the finest needles available to administer hyaluronic acid injections. In under eye circles for example, this method prevents hematoma from appearing and the patient feels absolutely no pain. Volumizing hyaluronic acid injections are an alternative to autologous fat injections (lipofilling) for patients who prefer non-surgical facelift treatments. »
A natural, resorbable treatment
Hyaluronic acid, (just like the type that exists in the dermis) breaks down over time. Therefore, hyaluronic acid injection treatments are both safe and reversible. Results generally last between 8 to 12 months and can last up to 36 months based on the density of the product and the area to be injected.
- Results from hyaluronic acid injections are not permanent. The effects last from 8 to 18 months.
- The hydrating properties of hyaluronic acid can plump up the dermis deep down, where anti-wrinkle creams usually cannot reach.
- The hyaluronic acid injection procedure is both quick and painless.
- Results are natural and fast, the first effects can be seen instantaneously and the result is optimal after 15 days.
- Hyaluronic acid is biocompatible and biodegradable, and cases of allergy are extremely rare. The treatment is suitable for all ages and all types of skin.
It is advisable not to administer hyaluronic acid injections in the following cases:
- Allergy to the product
- Use of anticoagulants, aspirin and anti-inflammatory drugs
- Coagulation disorders
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding